NSR 18-20. januar 2019
Welcome to our annual Nordic conference. This year NSR will be arranged at Quality Airport Hotel Gardermoen, and hosted by Lions Norway MD 104.
1400 Opening ceremony NSR 2019
1500 Coffee break
1515 Seminars/Workshops /Meetings
1. Campaign 100 + New Voices: What shall we do in the Nordic countries? (PCC Ole Fjeldtvedt and PDG Eva B. Persson)
2. NSR in the future. How can NSR grow in the next five years as a joint platform for Nordic Lions. (CC group + GS Hroar Thorsen)
3. NSR OC meeting (Closed meeting)
4. IR Committee Meeting (Closed meeting)
1645 Seminars/ Workshops /Meetings
3. NSR OC meeting (Closed meeting, continued)
4. IR Committee meeting (Closed meeting, continued)
5. Global Action Team - Area leders - GMT/GST/GLT. This seminar vil include “The art of leading through others” v/PID Bruno Ahlqvist.
During the Council Meeting on Saturday, a short brief from each seminar will be presented.
1730 CC Board meeting (closed meeting)
1900 Seminars/workshops ends
0800 MD-meetings (up to each MD)
0900 ID Heimo Potinkara’s report and questions
1000 Theme of the Year "Lions In a Business World: Where are we? Where do we want to be? How can we benefit from each other?”
Introduction by Marius Røed Wang (24), Founder of Oslo Business Forum.
Oslo Business Forum has previously hosted seminars with big names such as Sir Alex Fergusson, Randi Zuckerberg and Barack Obama. 3000 chief executives attended these seminars - how did they manage that?
1045 Coffee break
1100 Group discussions: Each MD discusses this years theme lead by their CC.
1300 Round up of discussions in plenum
1430 Coffee break
1500 NSR Council Meeting (see the agenda and meeting documents further down)
1630 Closing Ceremony
1900 Nordic party (Smoking / evening wear)
0900 VCC / VDG (including info from VCC training)
1000 MD meetings
Friday 12 noon – Sunday : € 460 pr person
2 nights accommodation
Get together Friday, Gala Dinner Saturday and all conference facilities.
The hotels webpage: Quality Airport Hotel Gardermoen
Address: Lokevegen 7, 2067 Jessheim. Telephone: + 47 63 92 61 00
Shuttle bus nr. 22 leaves every 15 min from platform 40 at OSL+ Airport
Documents for the Council Meeting (UPDATED 16.01.2019)
Download all the documents for the NSR Council Meeting in one ZIP file and pack them out on your computer: NSR Council Meeting 2019 - ZIP
- Agenda for NSR Council Meeting 2019
- 7.1 Nordic curriculum for leadership training proposal
- 7.1 Nordic curriculum for leadership training 2018-2019
- 8.1 Financial Statement 2017-2018
- 8.2 Auditors report 2017-2018
- 8.3 Report from Convention Las Vegas 2018
- 8.4 Current financial status
- 10.1 Coordinator budget 2019-2010
- 10.2 NSR budget 2019-2010 (PDF)
- 11.5-1 Resolution Orkester Norden
Other NSR documents
Minutes from previous NSR Council Meetings
Use this link to register online: